Countermeasures against Novel Corona virus Infection
In response to the recent novel corona virus (COVID-19) outbreak, Hakone Hotel is implementing measures as a precaution. During this time, some of our staff will be wearing face masks.
In addition, the service, menu and opening hours have been changed or suspended for restaurants and lounge as well as some other hotel facilities. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you. So we hope for Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
TO OUR GUESTS
- Guests may be required to wear face masks.
- Check your temperature and use hand sanitizer when entering the hotel and restaurant. Keep in mind to wash your hands and gargle.
- Keep social distance measures ( 1 meters or more ) when you check-in/out at the front desk and use all facilities.
- If you have symptoms such as a fever of over 37.5C (99.5 F) or not feeling well, please refrain from visiting.
- Please notify hotel staff immediately when you are not feeling well during your stay.